Welcome to the Eventually.com website. These terms, conditions, and notices (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of the Eventually.com website, including access and use through any other website or platforms or mobile applications, (“Site”).
By accessing or using this site in any manner, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not accept all of these Terms, you may not use this Site.You can write to us at email@example.com
Be sure to return to this page timely to review the latest version of the above Terms. We may modify the Terms or any additional terms that apply to this site to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to this site. We will notify you about material changes to these Terms by either sending a notice to your email address provided to us and/or by placing a prominent notice of modifications to these Terms on the page. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions or features of this site or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified Terms, you should discontinue using this site.
The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Eventually.com” refer to Eventually.com, 4275 Executive Square, La Jolla, CA 92037, United States. The term “you” refers to the person visiting this site and/or contributing content on this site. If you are accessing or using this site on behalf of a business, that business accepts these Terms, and the term “you” also refers to that business.
Use of the Site
The site allows you to search for and share information about events, reviews, organizers, attendees, speakers, sponsors, vendors with respect to Eventually.com. You can communicate with others, and/or create new content such as recommendations and reviews (both written and video). You can also connect with desired event stakeholders and request information of their events. To make sure that reviews are unbiased, current and authentic, we use different mechanisms to verify that you are who you say you are. However, you decide what information you want to share with the public, you have the option to not post any review at all.
As a condition of your use of this site, you warrant that (i) all information supplied by you on this site is true, accurate, current, and complete, (ii) if you have an Eventually.com profile (“Registered User”), you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you, and (iii) you are 18 years of age or older. Eventually.com does not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 18. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this site and the content we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of these Terms.
Please be advised that all reviews, including any endorsements, of third-party, services, events, or vendors contained on this site are the opinions of the reviewers of those services, events, or vendors and not those of Eventually.com. Eventually.com from time to time may provide incentives (such as gift cards/coupons) to drive visitors to this site to submit reviews. Any such incentives, however, are not dependent on whether the review is positive or negative.
The content and information on this site (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code, or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us, except as expressly provided in these Terms. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any such content or information obtained from or through this site.
Additionally, you agree not to:
1. Use this site or its contents for any commercial purpose without our explicit written permission
2. Access, monitor, or copy any content or information of this site using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our explicit written permission
3. Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this site
4. Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
5. Deep-link to any portion of this site for any purpose without our explicit written permission
6. “Frame”, “mirror”, or otherwise incorporate any part of this site into any other website or mobile application without our prior written authorization
7. Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Eventually.com in connection with this site or the content we provide
8. Post reviews on events offered by your current employer or by direct competitors of your current employer or
9. Log in using an alias that masks your true identity.